I had a brand new ONAN generator installed at CW Oakwood Georgia that I paid over $5500 that included a 3 year warranty.I had regular maintenance scheduled with them.

After the last service it didn't sound right so I made an appointment to have them look at it. I waited over an hour after which time they sent me to an ONAN dealer to repair the problem without even looking at it. The ONAN dealer informed me that they should have repaired it under warranty as i purchased it from there.

Highly upset and will not be doing any business with them in the future.

People, product and process broken at this CW Mr.Lemonis.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and service department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of camping world warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments