It seems strange to me that Marcus Lemonis has a new show on TV that is seeking to enlighten all of us on how to turn around a failing business. When he is in fact the CEO of one of the most poorly run businesses in America today.

The Camping world in Lowell Ar is probably the most disfunctional business I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have experienced nothing only poor attitudes and shear lack of care from almost every department.It is scary to think that these people are working on some RVs that cost over a quarter Million dollars.

I have been waiting for 6 weeks on a wheel nut cover so that I can have my hub cap fitted. Finally I received the call to say that the part was in. I scheduled an appointment and dropped off my RV on Thursday. You can imagine my surprise when on Monday I received a call to say that the RV was ready to be picked up. When I arrived....... Still no hub cap. When I asked what was going on, I was told that the part had not come in yet. I of course ask why I had been called to tell me to schedule the service? I was then left to bake in the hot sun for an hour and a half while I wait for some one to find out what was going on.

Their answer. I must have been lying about the phone call that I received.... When I played the voice message to them you could have heard a pin drop. I finally had to leave before I exploded as I pride myself on maintaining a professional image at all times.

Today I received an email from the GM stating that he would be investigating the most recent incident fully. I am awaiting a follow up from the Gm.. I will repost results when all issues are resolved.

Apparently Mr. Lemonis' new show is named "the Profit".... Obviously the title "the Service" would have been beyond rediculious!!! as with camping world, service does not exist.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #831678

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FROM THIS PLACE LIARS SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFFS HORRIBLE SERVICE.I ONLY REALIZED HOW MUCH BETTER SERVICE IS AT A SMALL HOMETOWN BUISNESS BY MY MISFORTUNE FROM CAMPING WORLD I LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND SCOTTY'S RV PARTS AND SERVICE IN ROGERS AR.TOP NOTCH QUALITY FRIENDLY HONEST SERVICE SIMPLY AMAZING AND AFFORDABLE.GREAT PARTS STORE GUYS YOUD NEVER NO THEY HAVE THAT MANY PARTS IN THERE.THERE NO DEALERSHIP SO THEY RELY ON SERVICE REPAIR AND PARTS STORE.THEY DO WARRANTY ON ALL APPLIANCES.XTENDED WARRANTY.INSURANCE.CHECK THEM OUT.I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THEM I HAD TO WRITE ABOUT IT.GREAT JOB YA GUYS OH YA THEY EVEN DO GOOD SAMS XTENDED WARRANTY SO YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK TO CAMPING WORLD.....