1.7

I am so upset with my experience with this service department , I can hardly even begin to write a review.Since May 2016 I have been trying to get my RV serviced, Its been a game for them since day 1.

It is NOW Sept 15, 2016 and they are still giving me the round around. One person to the next play the blame game. They offered an extended service contract which I paid highly for. They waited until the beginning of August to tell me that I had to get another service person to fix the Refrigerator that came with the camper.

In June, I called the extended service company, they said they never heard of a company not certified to service items they actually sold to me! Also in June I talked to someone in "charge" and swore he would call me back when he found out the answer. You guessed it, he never called me back. Writer (Dani) called me back 3 weeks later and told me that the parts were on order.

I stupidly assumed she meant "everything" that was broken, NOPE 3 more weeks later I found out, they didnt mean ALL of the parts. This has been the worst customer service I have ever had.

They all need some retraining on handling their very poor customer service, including upper management that never called back since June 28, 2016

I am a diabetic and I have not had a refrigerator all summer and my Insulin needs to be refrigerated.I will never purchase a brand new RV or even used from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Pike Road, Alabama, United States #1217936

Understand I'm thinking they hire unqualified people for service department they lie and upper management is included.Is there anyway everyone that has problem with camping world get together and get help.....

Contact me @ pat.brock29@ yahoo.Com