2.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Just bought a $188,000.00 RV from camping world, going on the 3rd month now and have not been able to use it yet. Several warranty related issues, some very minor, but 2 large, House batteries will not connect, and Generator in operable.

The camping world store where we purchased not only has very rude employees in their service department, but the manager is a disgrace. When we went in for the service work and told the service managers that we had planned our first trip for the month after the purchase, he just said, ":Well that isn't going to happen!" after several phone calls to Camping world and the RV manufacturer, I took it to a different Camping World Store, They have had the RV now for over 2 weeks, When I called for an update on the service, had to wait for someone to call me back, which to their credit they did, but could only tell me that the figure that it should be completed in by February 20th, we took the RV in on January 17, 2018 the first appointment that they had open.

Since the purchase on December 1, 2018, we have spend over an additional $3000.00 in add on and accessories from camping world, flat tow base plates and and stabilizers for the RV. I looks to us like once Camping World makes the big sell- your can forget getting any level of exceptable service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sellsman.

I didn't like: Service department.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 03.

Comments