We purchased a 2014 Cougar High Country in May of 13, we arrived on Saturday morning to sign and take delivery, it had not been washed, no Teflon coat yet , no scotchgaurd, had a torn screen.Had to leave for 3 weeks , came back to pick up still wasn't right , had to leave 3 more weeks , this is a 150 mile trip one way.

Next had A/C problems and was told that that is the way the unit operates, this is our 5th camper, never had an A/C operate like this. 2 months later they had to replace the A/C Unit. Then this Spring we noticed the clear coat coming off the front cap and the Gel coat was fading on the front cap. Took back to dealer, left for 3 weeks, went to pick up and they had only sprayed over the peeling clear with new clear looked terrible and still faded, left almost 3 more weeks and dealer was supposed to deliver unit to me for all my troubles.

Was going to deliver Monday but didn't , was going to deliver Tuesday but didn't , then they said truck blew engine on Wednesday and had to purchase new truck but would deliver Friday morning but didn't, then said would be the first of the week. I told them this was unacceptable. During this year long adventure the service department has never called me with a status update , every contact made was initiated by me. If they tell you they will call you back don't believe them , they wont you will have to call them, they are also very rude on the phone with you.

I have been in the service department picking up my unit and noticed they are rude to everyone.Probably the worst customer service I have ever seen and the bad part is Camping World doesn't care.

Review about: Camping World Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832876

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark