Rawlins, Wyoming
2.5

i purchased a 2 new power awnings for my motorhome to be installed and I paid for them two months ago and took my motorhome in twice for a total of 18 hours and only removed the big awning.I've been given every excuse in the book and they don't even call back.

This is in the Longmont Colorado store. I'm 78 years old and in that length of time I could have installed them myself. I have purchased awnings before and had them installed with no problem.

This is my 6th motorhome first on purchased in 1974.I know there busy but the guys they put on it I don't think they know what there doing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv part installation at Camping World was service not done in time communicated and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments