Three weeks ago on a Saturday my wife and I went to this dealership looking for an RV to purchase. The salesman couldnt tell us the price of the unit we chose and promised to call us and send an email on Monday.

I had to call him Wednesday in an attempt to get a price as we never heard from him. He had to ask all the same questions he ask us on Saturday and didnt even know which RV we were talking about. Obviously he still didnt have a price or any data on the unit. He promised faithfully to sent an email to me that day with all the information i required.

I not yet gotten ANY information or followup call from him. Exceptionally poor service from the sales staff, they dont care about the customer and i've heard nothing from them since calling with my concerns. We have since purchased an RV from a competitor dealership and are more than satisfied.

I wasnt there to waste anyone's time we were trying to make a purchase. Wont ever go back there and i cant help but wonder how many sales they miss because of sales people who could care less about doing what they say and know their products

Comments