We purchased a brand new camper a month ago from the Indianapolis Camping World.At the time they took the license plate from our old camper and was supposed to put in on the new one.

They did not do this and we have been trying and trying to get our license plate back. We have called and left messages with the salesman, sales manager and General sales Manager.

NO ONE returns our calls nor have the sent us our license plate.We will never do business with them again nor will we recommend them I even tried calling the corporate office today and got no answer there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about forest river rv at Camping World was management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Portland, Tennessee, United States #1267285

My wife and I traveled over 4 hours from Nashville, even stayed overnight to beat the weather, got financed, and paid for our 1st year of insurance to conclude the used camper that was "promised" to be perfect - had SEVERE floor rot!!!This was not represented on the CW webpage, nor was it ever disclosed prior to our arrival.

Moreover, Mike the Internet Sales Manager, swore to the great condition of this unit. From this point, it was one lie after another. Sales Associate, Randy Lapidus shuttled my wife & I around their beloved 40 acre lot, in circles, for over 40 minutes. Presumably, looking for possible substitutes; however, no such campers ever materialized.

BUT! Don't overlook Randy's charm. He almost had us convinced that CW was going to make everything right, even if it meant that they would eat a loss. He promised!

(Really?) Consequently, the final deal we would contemplate was to buy a New camper! Again, we made an agreement. $14,794 out the door - not a penny more. But!

Much to their apparent business ethics, another lie was awaiting our already distressing experience. BUYER BEWARE! The final amount on the paperwork was almost $16k!!! Happy to say "NO DEAL WAS MADE, NOR WILL BE".

We are hopeful that our few hundred dollars in *** tax will save someone who reads this - thousands! I Highly - DO NOT RECOMMEND. There is a reason this business has been operating for 38 years and it is not accredited by the BBB.

Do your...

Sherwood, Arkansas, United States #1203251

Mike Coyle the GM is just awful. Mr GQ.

I have found they don't return calls worth a *** once the sale is over they don't care about anything else our salesman never returned our calls. I like Camping World but there service after the sale is terrible