317 N 6th Pl, Lowell, AR 72745, USA
2.3

After traveling over 250 miles wife and I were left waiting about four hours for the finance individual to furnish details.We both are elderly, I will be 80 tomorrow.

He told us that with the trade in and our credit rating that he had difficulty procuring a loan. He didn't ask us if we could add to the down payment. Anyhow he got a loan and ask us if we would like several addons not really telling us what the final cost would be. After signing many papers was I was remiss in understanding the total cost of the contract not understanding that he had inflated the price of the unit and increasing the price of the trade to make the down payment large enough for the loan.

He only gave us three possible payment options on slick paper.

I did not notice that the agreed upon trade was about $1500 greater.I was able to opt out of several of the Good Sam addons but was stuck with an excessive of over $2000 charge for paint protection for a class B!

I will eat the loss but this is not a good method of business.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Agressive sales tactics and poor explanation of cost of loan..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have sent Camping World of NW Arkansas a registered letter requesting the status of the cancellation of the extended warranty and the GAP insurance March 18 and have yet to receive a reply. Interest is accruing on the loan for the $5995 extended warranty and $1894 GAP insurance. Which will need to be repaid.