I purchased a 2018 Mallard I paid cash for in Vacaville CA, After waiting for the 4 day service check to make sure everything works, the service man did a walkthru with me, when he plug the power to their power source it tripped the breaker 1ST sign of default.... I brought the camper home, and plug it up, and the air conditioner made a horrible sound, then I went to test the microwave and when I started it blew up, the GFI did not work.

Total Lemon....... I toke it back to the service department they stated "as soon as I cross the curb" it became a warranty issue, and they will get back in touch with me, which never happened..... I have spoke with Sales rep, Manager, service manager with no reply. they don't answer the phones I left several messages, with no response.

THIS HAS BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS NOW AND IT IS COSTING ME OVER $200 PER DAY IN HOTEL FEES, AS I AM HERE FROM MYRTLE BEACH S.C.

IN HELPING IN REBUILDING CALIFORNIA..... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY RESOLVE THIS AND OR GET MY MONEY BACK???????

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Everthing about costomer service, Customer care policy.

Comments

Never buy from camping world.