I purchased a 2018 Mallard I paid cash for in Vacaville CA, After waiting for the 4 day service check to make sure everything works, the service man did a walkthru with me, when he plug the power to their power source it tripped the breaker 1ST sign of default....I brought the camper home, and plug it up, and the air conditioner made a horrible sound, then I went to test the microwave and when I started it blew up, the GFI did not work.

Total Lemon....... I toke it back to the service department they stated "as soon as I cross the curb" it became a warranty issue, and they will get back in touch with me, which never happened..... I have spoke with Sales rep, Manager, service manager with no reply. they don't answer the phones I left several messages, with no response.

THIS HAS BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS NOW AND IT IS COSTING ME OVER $200 PER DAY IN HOTEL FEES, AS I AM HERE FROM MYRTLE BEACH S.C.

IN HELPING IN REBUILDING CALIFORNIA.....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY RESOLVE THIS AND OR GET MY MONEY BACK???????

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Everthing about costomer service, Customer care policy.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments