What a truly bad experience.....Bought a new Forest River Flagstaff on 03/31/2017 at Camping World in Bartow, Florida.Was in IL two days later.

The temp dropped to 26 degrees and the heater quit. Spent a total of 9 hours of our vacation at service centers with no corrections to the problem. The oven has never worked, the top bunk has dropped/came loose from the wall, the pocket door is stuck between the walls, the slide out in the main bedroom has no bottom seal, my counter extender broke off, the whole house stereo just comes on on its own. The worst was when the black tank dropped out of the bottom of the camper.

Thank GOD it was sitting on a lot site. It took 4 months to get that repaired and the whole time we smelled the sewage waste and it dripped out of the unit.

Now I am trying to get them to replace the POS unit we bought and the are offering me 1/2 of what we paid.Marcus Lemonis needs to step up and help us with this issue.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Whole process was unprofessional.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Don't you just love how they pitch it that if you buy from camping world all of the other locations are there to help you out. WELL, THEY ARE NOT, THEY DON'T GIVE A &^%$#@)( ABOUT YOU AND JUST WANT YOU TO GO THE %$#@ AWAY.

CAMPING WORLD IS A TOTAL RIPOFF, STAY AWAY.