2.1

I tried to buy a new trailer from Camping World in Boise/Meridian ID in May.I intended to pay cash.

I was basically blown off because they didn't have the particular trailer in stock. I traveled to SE Idaho (more than 200 mi) to buy a new one. On our first camping trip little things didn't work. So we told the local Camping World and were told that they were to busy to get to it before our next trip in July.

We took it on the second trip where the refrigerator among other things failed. We have been put off several times when we asked when it would be completed. They have had our trailer since August and continue to give us the run-around. We are still waiting to get it back.

I was told that we would get a call at each stage of the repair. (This was after I was passed off to the desk supervisor who admitted that the service person assigned to us has obviously made some CYA entries in the computer). The last time I went in (a month ago) I was told that they were planning to call me that day, (They had difficulty finding my file while I stood there), and that they were waiting for a fender skirt and they would call as soon as it came in. That was more than a month ago.

No matter what I do I have not been able to get my trailer back. The service department has had my trailer on their lot for more months that I had it home. I paid cash for the trailer and I am so frustrated with Camping World that I need someone above the local store level to get something done or I want my money back.

POC: Michael F.Servatius, 1131 E Victory Rd., Boise, ID 83706, (208) 484-2692

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales staff and service department. Author liked the most products available in the store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments