1.2

Purchased a new 2016 27ft Heartland Pioneer RB220 on February 20th 2017.Was just what we wanted!

Supposedly went through their "cleanup and pre-delivery inspection" and we pulled it home to a storage lot (50miles) one way. A few days later a light snow fell and being proud of our new purchase, my wife took our adult children and grandchildren to see the trailer. The whole right side wall of the bedroom and the right side closet was wet from melting snow into the closet and wall. Heartland was very helpful and said they would replace the damaged materials and would ship everything to Camping World in Council Bluffs IA.

We towed the unit back to Camping World and the "techs" came out and globed caulking on the right front roof area where the rubber roof contacted the front header. Damaged the exterior side wall with the ladder and sent us on our way saying they would call us when the replacement materials came in from Heartland. Mid April we were notified that the wall materials were in and to bring it back to Camping World. I was told it would be two weeks.

. .a very long two weeks that was blamed on the original tech that now no longer works there and a loss of our work order and no up dates by the now terminated tech!!! Finally got it back and was able to take it on our first camping trip on the 24th of July. Thought all of this was behind us!

Wrong. . .still have the leak and the new walls look as bad as they did before replacement. Not going to take it back there to be lied to for another 5 months!

Have it scheduled at a BBB A+ rated RV service center in Valley NE. I'm going to pay to have it done myself since Camping World of Council Bluffs is not competent enough to complete the "warranty" work. I am very disappoint in them and feel stupid that I am paying for a 5 year service contract that I was roped into when I bought the trailer.

Do not buy from them or have them service your camper if you have any thoughts of it getting done within a season or two or done right no matter how long you leave it there.Go someplace else and save the heartache of being lied to, talked down to by their service manger and after five moths of nothing but lip service, leave with the original problem still there plus their ladder and equipment damage that will always be a reminder of their incompetent and sloppy "technicians" !!!!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Repair being done incorrectly, Service or lies, Do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Call them and cancel your extended service contract. You can get some money back. Their extended service contracts are useless.

to Anonymous #1378821

This wasn’t from their extended service contract. It was about services we paid for out of our pocket.

To this day they refuse to work with us I send emails everyday now for 4 months

Yesterday I had to go buy a wig because of the Mold causing my hair to fall out

They caused water damage due to the incompetence of their technician