1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On July 14th, 2016, we purchased a new 2017 Coleman toy hauler, Model # CTS300TQWE, VIN# 4YDT30022HH931910 from Camping World in Roseville CA. (Dealer# 59981, Contract#273110, Stock#1311916) for $27983.00. Boy was this the biggest mistake we have ever made. First off, even though there are 3 places for a TV not one single TV was included in this price, totally unbelievable. 2nd, the door and at least two windows leak, a clip has already broken on one of the bathroom drawers, the ac filter cover is broken, the awning switch is wired backwards and the screws in the shower are rusting. AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE….when I went to bed last night, my pillow was wet, upon further investigation, the trailer is leaking into the cabinet on the left side, AND MY CLOTHES ARE WET. Needless to say I am fuming. I really thought Coleman’s were a good quality RV manufacturer.

I have had no success with Camping world in getting these matters resolved.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i want someone to come and fix the rv, we obviously have interior water damage now" as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about 2017 dutchmen coleman cts300tqwe rv from Camping World was service dept Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1205757

coleman is not built by coleman the founders children will sell the name to anyone