I purchased a new Dometic Refrigerator from the San Marcos California Camping WorldLast year in March. The product came with a two year warranty for an installed price of over $1500.00.

The unit stopped working two days ago and would not get cold. I called the service department and was told by Dennis Tucker to bring it in and they would diagnose the issue at no charge as it was under warranty. I explained we were on the road but would drive back to get it fixed the next day. Well, low and behold they did not even look at the the unit.

I asked why and I was told it was a very low priory as it was a warranty issue. I asked to talk to the service manager, Daryl, and he said they were very busy and would get around to it whenever he could, but since there was no Money in it for his store it would be a couple of weeks to a month before he was ready. Now I told them it was imperative to diagnose the issue so I can be back on the road, but Daryl said he did NOT care.

If I did not like that I could pick up my RV and go somewhere else! This is the last draw as an attorney I’m filing a lawsuit and consumer complaint to the state attorney general!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Service department.

Comments