3.0

When I had a problem with my covered RV on the road last summer, I called the # shown on my policy (weekday, before 5 pm) and was put on hold until my cellphone died.No person, no voicemail, so no help.

After taking my own action & getting home, called them again. After several various contacts, found out that my problem was excluded (per pg.6 of contract). I had only received 4 pages of the contract; asked for the other pages - still waiting 6 months later.

Absolutely disgusted; want my money back.What good is an extended warranty, if you can't find out what's covered and being able contact someone or leave message 24/7 when you need them.

This person wrote the review because of "was sold useless warranty policy" of camping world rv extended warranty service from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4181 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of their follow through on complaint about warranty. Author liked the most able to continue extended warranty on older rv. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments