I purchased a used unit from Camping world in Anthony TX. I was told about there great care in pre delivery inspection that takes 3 days and that they would never let a unit leave that wasn't read to go camping.

After geting this unit home I crawled underneath to grease The suspension preparing for our trip the next day. I found that a crossmember had broken lose and was falling out. Also the gray water tank supports broken and all that was holding in the tank was the plastic lines. A chuckle was broken and must be replaced.

Needless to say I didn't go camping the next day. When I contacted camper world about the matter I was told to pound sand and after I told them I would be doing things like this they changed there tune. To late for that this is a matter of principal now. So if your thinking of dealing with these people look very close at it craw under it hire someone to check it out and be sure there is no hidden damage because you can't trust these people.

Buyer beware is a good rule don't assumed you're dealing with honest people. There nothing but used car salesman.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2015.

Comments