We ordered some reclining chairs (2) for our Glamping trips. We received them today 6/26/2018 and they was damaged.

The box and all. You could see it. So we didn't open, we called customer service right away. Spoke with Andrew M.

Then no response. Called back spoke with another CSR she as not helpful at all. We wanted the recliners picked up and reshipped. We wanted to use them July 4th weekend.

Still she was not nice at all. She just said someone else needed to handle. She said her manager told her. So I asked to speak with her.

Finally on the phone she said Hello. I said whom am I speaking with, Pamela, that's spelled P A M E L A, I said I can spell that. She said the distributor needs to call you. I explained how rude her CSR was, but she was like ok.

She did not even care. All I could get was the distributor needs to contact you. Oh but I'm sorry I bought it from Camping World, hello. So I'm the customer.

Is this how Camping World treats THIER Customers. Not cool. You will lose business and your name will be mud. Come on..take care of your customers that's what makes you.

If not then close your doors...I work hard for my money. Apparently you don't care....

Very Upset Customer on how we was treated....and no product to show for it....never buy here again..

(Find another store they don't care about us)

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Learn how to spell and proper Englishand your message might get across