I ordered an awning on October 10, 2017, from Camping World in Golden Colorado.At that time I was told they would have to order the awning and set my installation appointment for November 27.

I am an Good Sams Elite Member and thought that was pretty good as I leave to go south for the winter at the end of December. I received a call a couple of weeks ago to confirm the appointment and that the awning had arrive. Today November 2nd I received a call that I would have to be rescheduled. I said okay when would that be.

He said it would have to after the 1st of the year. I told him I would not be here and needed something before the first of the year. He said do you want to reschedule the appointment for after the 1st of the year. I said impossible as I will not be here.

He said do you want to cancel your order or schedule after the 1st of the year. I told him how many time do I have to tell you that I will not be here. He said do you want to cancel and I said yes. Going in to see the Manager tomorrow.

The Fire Marshal said they had to clear out some inventory before they could service anymore customers. My advice is to "move the excess inventory to another lot to make room to service their customers" or "if you cannot service your customers you had better stop selling". You are going to lose those customers and that will come back and bite them. They will no longer have an inventory to worry about!!!!!

I had heard they were hard to schedule with so plan for plenty of time. I thought I did. Going in three months in advance and then getting moved back another month and a half.

Unacceptable!!!If I could rate them it would be a minus 5 stars.

I didn't like: Poor service, Poor management, Poor service poor management.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

That's the way it is at all of the other camping world locations.