Been trying since April 2017 to get my camper fixed since it was not this way when we bought it at an RV Show.First, they screwed up our paperwork and never sent it in.

Then a month and 1/2 later we had to sign all new paperwork since they had to get another lender because of not sending in the original paperwork At that time the GM of Wauconda store started TEXTING me threatening texts for THEIR mistake. Then that idiot quit and I could not get a return call from anyone including an acting GM!!! Finally spoke with someone in parts (Matt Kramer) on June 2,2017 and sent him pics of all the issues that I sent the GM who quit and did nothing. He said he would take care of it.

I sent numerous emails and called repeatedly with NO call back! On 10/24/17 Spoke to Matt again and he admitted to doing NOTHING and not filing the claim. Also said he would call me to let me know that it was submitted. It is now 11/3/17 and I talked to someone in parts because apparently you can not talk to anyone in the warranty department according to this guy.

They never asked my name, but because of caller ID they knew who I was. This guy said that the claim is pending but them came back and said he couldn't use the computer to give me a claim # and that he saw my name on their work board! I asked how he knew it was pending if he didn't actually see ANYTHING in the computer!!!

I am now seeking help from the news stations and then an attorney!!!Everyone at this store needs to be fired as they aren't fit to tie a shoe let alone help a customer!!!

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

If they had to get a new bank it sounds like your credit is the problem.Manufacturers are not going to approve warranty claims based on pictures a customer took.

You went to a show because you thought you could save money instead of dealing with your local camping center that would "rip you off" by making a fair profit.

How did it work out for you?Not so good I guess.

What location is this happening at?