If you are thinking about service work being done at Camping World Roanoke, think again.You would think that people who only work on RV's would be professionals but that is not the case here.

Had to order parts two weeks ahead of time (not a problem) but they did not order all the parts required to do the job. Charged me for more than twice the man hours it took to install the parts they did have. Charged me 4 hours labor that was not required, more than $400.00.

Don't even think about it, go someplace else, Anyplace would be better!Michael

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied to by service department.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Camping World "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..." Read more Camping World - Horrible Camping World "The sales person was very deceitful, he stated things were on my Trans Union credit report that were not there, I requested that they verify the error and they refused..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more