If you are thinking about service work being done at Camping World Roanoke, think again.You would think that people who only work on RV's would be professionals but that is not the case here.

Had to order parts two weeks ahead of time (not a problem) but they did not order all the parts required to do the job. Charged me for more than twice the man hours it took to install the parts they did have. Charged me 4 hours labor that was not required, more than $400.00.

Don't even think about it, go someplace else, Anyplace would be better!Michael

I didn't like: Lied to by service department.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Camping World Of Kingston New York Thor Vegas 2016 Review Camping World "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..." Read more Camping World - Keystone Rv Rv Review Camping World "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Camping World Forest River Rv Review Camping World "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more