If you are thinking about service work being done at Camping World Roanoke, think again.You would think that people who only work on RV's would be professionals but that is not the case here.

Had to order parts two weeks ahead of time (not a problem) but they did not order all the parts required to do the job. Charged me for more than twice the man hours it took to install the parts they did have. Charged me 4 hours labor that was not required, more than $400.00.

Don't even think about it, go someplace else, Anyplace would be better!Michael

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied to by service department.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Camping World - Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World - Rv Repair Review Camping World "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..." Read more Camping World - Horrible Camping World "The sales person was very deceitful, he stated things were on my Trans Union credit report that were not there, I requested that they verify the error and they refused..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more