If you are thinking about service work being done at Camping World Roanoke, think again.You would think that people who only work on RV's would be professionals but that is not the case here.

Had to order parts two weeks ahead of time (not a problem) but they did not order all the parts required to do the job. Charged me for more than twice the man hours it took to install the parts they did have. Charged me 4 hours labor that was not required, more than $400.00.

Don't even think about it, go someplace else, Anyplace would be better!Michael

I didn't like: Lied to by service department.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Camping World 2016 Forest River Vibe 268Rks Review Camping World "Camping world in Asheville is the worst experience in my lifetime. Rude, lazy, unorganized, ignorant, never pick up the phone, never call back an if you accidentally get someone on..." Read more Camping World Forest River Rv Review Camping World "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..." Read more IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more