2.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased my camper on October 13. The dealer placed a 30 day temporary tag on it. They are responsible for getting the actual plate and forwarding it to me along with the registration so that I can legally move the camper.

Now it is December 04 and I have no license plate or registration. I have left 6 messages with the finance manager, my salesman (twice), the customer service manager, the finance manager (again) and the general manager. No one has returned my calls.

I spoke to the receptionist as well, who put me on hold for 10 minutes- then came back on the line and said "The finance manager said contact your bank." And then she hung up on me.

These people will treat you like gold until you've signed the papers- then they suddenly become retarded, uncaring and incapable of following through with the most basic expectations.

I will never do business with them again. I imagine they don't care about that. But if YOU (the reader) never do business with them, they will finally either be out of business- or they'll learn to stop crapping on their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Terrible attitude after completing the sale.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Comments