While attending the Louisville RV Show on January 29, 2016, we found a 2016 Heritage Glen 337 BAR.The same camper we had found at another lot.

Salesman said they would beat whatever price the other lot was quoting. We agreed on a price, I paid a deposit. Camping World said they would send me a purchase order on Monday, February 1, 2016. I called, texted, and e-mailed all week trying to get the purchase order to take to my bank.

I finally got the order late on Friday February 5, 2016. The price on the purchase order was $5,800.00 higher than the price discussed. Call the salesman for an explanation. When I voiced my disgust at the change of the quoted amount, he hung up.

When I talked to another salesman who was also at the RV show, he said the whole conversation on price we had at the RV show never happened. He more or less said My wife and I lied. Let me say this. Why would I pay a deposit on a camper at a price much higher than I already had from another outlet.

You can't make this stuff up. They are dishonest period. I have been in contact with representatives of the Camping World "Rapid Response Team" trying to resolve the issue. The response was from the salesman with the above disparaging remarks..

They are supposed to refund my deposit. We will see.

If my choice was down to buying a camper from Camping World or camping in a cave.......well the bear is just going to have to move.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World 2016 heritage glen 337 bar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments