2.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 05

Nothing was resolved!!! We go to pick up our motor home, now it's down to a few days before we have to go out of state to a job.

The awning has not been replaced. They were to fix or replace catch latch on closet door. They charged us $67 for that, when we got home, not only did they not fix or replace it, the removed the other side. They were to fix DVD player in the bedroom charged us for that when we got to out first stop, the cable came out from u Der the slide out.

They were to adjust compartment doors, it got wet when it rained. Charged $135, they are still loose. They replaced air conditioner in front on the previous visit tried to charge us on this visit, who let's you leave owing a couple of thousand dollars? Made them turn it into extended warranty.

My refrigerator they said they looked at it and it was fine. But right now the inside temperature is 52 degrees.

So this visit cost us $2400.00 The only thing they actually did was put the seals on the slide outs that they didn't do the time before. There were other things the said was from the previous visit, now mind you this was 7 months earlier, that they tried to charge us for but we refused to pay.Crooks!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 05

We bought a motor home from them in 2011. Drove it home and loaded it for our first trip.

We didnt get 500 miles from home and the crown molding above the bed fell off, it had broken the ends. Same trip, the crown molding above my stoves falls off and hits me in the head! They ordered a replacement for the bed room and were supposed to fix the one in the kitchen. They lost it, reordered again, never got it.

We ended up nailing the broken one up there. I fixed the one above the stove with gorilla glue. My refrigerator wont stay cold enough to keep my food from spoiling. Have taken it no numerous occasions to have it fixed.

(Which it never has been) the last time they eorked on it, we brought it home and was loading it with the generator running, and the refrigerator caught on fire, same day we brought it home. I wanted them to just replace it at this time because we have the extend warranty. They messed up with the warranty company and said Id have to turn it in under our auto insurance policy. The fire was their fault!

They should have replaced it. They ordered the wrong size awning 9 months ago and still havent got the right size. They charge you for work the supposedly do, but it doesn't get done, so when you take it back, they charge you again!!! Each time we take it to have work done they have it for months!

They are ridiculous!!! We have never had a good experience with them.

We even went to different locations, and I guess they were all trained the same, lousy!!! Do do it, go some where else to get your work done.

Comments

So at what point will you finally stop going back? They don't give a {{Redacted}}, can't give a {{Redacted}}, not allowed to give a {{Redacted}}. STOP GOING BACK!!!!!