2.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We bought a motor home from them in 2011. Drove it home and loaded it for our first trip.

We didnt get 500 miles from home and the crown molding above the bed fell off, it had broken the ends. Same trip, the crown molding above my stoves falls off and hits me in the head! They ordered a replacement for the bed room and were supposed to fix the one in the kitchen. They lost it, reordered again, never got it.

We ended up nailing the broken one up there. I fixed the one above the stove with gorilla glue. My refrigerator wont stay cold enough to keep my food from spoiling. Have taken it no numerous occasions to have it fixed.

(Which it never has been) the last time they eorked on it, we brought it home and was loading it with the generator running, and the refrigerator caught on fire, same day we brought it home. I wanted them to just replace it at this time because we have the extend warranty. They messed up with the warranty company and said Id have to turn it in under our auto insurance policy. The fire was their fault!

They should have replaced it. They ordered the wrong size awning 9 months ago and still havent got the right size. They charge you for work the supposedly do, but it doesn't get done, so when you take it back, they charge you again!!! Each time we take it to have work done they have it for months!

They are ridiculous!!! We have never had a good experience with them.

We even went to different locations, and I guess they were all trained the same, lousy!!! Do do it, go some where else to get your work done.

Comments

So at what point will you finally stop going back? They don't give a {{Redacted}}, can't give a {{Redacted}}, not allowed to give a {{Redacted}}. STOP GOING BACK!!!!!