My trailer has been at Camping World in Mesa, AZ since November 2014.Yes, that's approx 5 months now.

It went in for warranty work, which apparently a bumper-to-bumper warranty "doesn't cover". Regardless, the adjuster for Good Sam Warranty attempted to contact someone at Camping World numerous times over a 3 month period. No response. I have continuously called Corporate.

No response. Service advisors change like people change their underwear. I don't think any management exists at this location. HORRIBLE!

I am very disappointed; have had to cancel 2 weekends of trips with my family because of their ineptitude.I was compensation...and I WILL GET IT!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want every little thing fixed on my trailer. even if it's not covered by the warranty" as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about thor tahoe fifth wheel from Camping World was service department, service and customer service , but reviewer liked corey justice - service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States #973868

They hire their friends who no nothing about campers. They fire anyone who knows how to work on campers.