We purchased a 2012 keystone Laredo from camper world, draper, eight months ago. It is a fifth wheel and the steps to the bedroom are steep, Bought the trailer in Sept of last year in October I had to have back surgery, so I have to use a walker.

Called the dealership and told them I needed a travel trailer because the stairs were a nightmare, I Paid $35,000 for it eight months ago ,they came back and told me the price would be out of the kindness of their little hearts they were going to give me the whooping price of $22,000 really it depreciated $13,000 in eight months. It's a 2012 it should have had all the depreciation already.

plus they tacked on $2,300 tire protection, Good Sam for $1,000 and another extended warranty for $2,100 we didn't ask for. Read your paper work be for you sign anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2012 Keystone Rv Laredo Rv.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

I didn't like: Service and lack of concern to customer, Whole buying experience from them.

Comments

read the paperwork on the extended warranty, GoodSam and the tire protection, you might be able to get a prorated refund on those. Some companies allow this, but not all.