2.1
Insurance Quality

Last week I was in the store making a purchase at the parts counter on another issue and I ask if they had and Wingard Traveler Satellite dish for dish.The associate went to the computer and came back with yes we have 3.

I had to make an install appointment over 3 weeks ago because they were so busy. I went in today May 7 2017 to pay for the dish and the lady went to the computer and came back with the same answer yes we have 3. The associate was gone for some time and returned saying Im sorry but we do not have any. Two of them have customers names on them and I can't find the other one.

If 2 are spoken for and 1 is missing how can you 3 on hand? I have to cancel my appointment that took all most a mouth to get. I have been a member for many years I have Good Sam Insurance through you I have road side assistance.

This is not the first time I have had this kind of problem but it is the first time to contact you.I am so frustrated is it possible to cancel my Good Sam Member ship, I will transfer my insurance and cancel my road service.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Do yourself a favor and stay completely away from camping world.

Find a GOOD independently owned dealership that is SERIOUS about customer satisfaction, do all your business there.