West Hanover, Pennsylvania
1.4

Our Sales person Brook was wonderful! The Store staff were helpful and 2 of the gentlemen in the service were helpful.

Now to the rest of them. Our appointment was at 1:00 and Jennifer knew we were there and never once thought to ask us the reason we were waiting. After 2 hours we finally told her that we were going to go outside and she said well I was ready at 1:00, I was waiting for you to do your final walk thru (Which NEVER happen) So we processed to do the paperwork and they final pull trailer around and this RUDE person that all I seen him do for the last 3 hours was drive around on a golf cart!!! Came in and said "Thumma- AS IS" and i replied, yes why do you ask?

and he turnaround and left!!! The management never said a word to us the entire 4 hours we were there!!! As for the "AS IS" comment, we were well aware of the what it means, but all customers should be treated the same doesn't matter if you are spending 8,000 or 50,000. It would be more likely that the 8000.

customer would be returning sooner that the 50,000. I which I had more time to go into more details...because there is alot! But the most horrible things that happen was the Service dept was willing to let us leave without a battery cover and under 10.00 item! and when we finally got home to find out that they NEVER tighten the tow package they installed!!!

THIS WAS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!

Undercover Boss you are so needed at Camping World all over the US. And for Corporate...I gave you a chance to reply to me and you have not and in my last email I said if I did not get any satisfaction, I would find anyplace I could to let other know BEWARE OF GRUMBINE'S

I liked: Our sales person brook, Store staff.

I didn't like: Management, Service department.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2015.

Comments