1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We bought our 2016 Outback 298RE from Camping World (in 2016).We noted about 20 things prior to the PDI and we’re pretty pissed when we went to accept delivery.

Nothing had been fixed... by nothing, I mean not even air added to the tires (which I found each had 45 psi in them... they take 65 psi). The next year was spent with multiple trips to them for warranty work.

For the most part, their techs (local, hard working guys) fixed the issues. Some of the issues could not be resolved by them so I had to hire that work out to an experienced, independent repair person who skillfully corrected and improved our camper. I educated myself during that year and also tackled many issues myself which resulted in successful correction of poor craftsmanship. Poor craftsmanship isn’t Camping World’s fault.

Their PDI process is inadequate. Their pricing is also outrageous. Over the last year, we’ve been educated more and more to find that we overpaid by about $10k. Ouch.

The first year, we made payments using their *** financing. Another mistake. Refinanced with credit union and now aggressively paying our camper off. We keep it in tip-top condition and plan to NEVER buy another RV again since this one is all we will ever need.

With certainty, we will never buy from Camping World again. Reach out to the CEO and you’ll get nothing. Marcus Lemonis is more concerned about being on TV than being there for customers who have a lot of money invested in their rigs purchased through CW.

Avoid Camping World of Tallahassee and all other stores.I regret our decision to buy our camper there.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments