Wallkill, New York
2.2

Brought the camper to Camping World because TV cable was not working.They had told me it was fixed but they did not test it because they didn't have cable to test it.

Took the camper out cable still did not work. I brought it back a week or so ago they said they would take care of it. They have not worked on it and it is still sitting in the yard. It costs me time and money to bring this camper back and forth.

I think Mr.

Marcus should look at his own company instead of buying other companies on his TV show.Very unhappy

Patrick Mulholland

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "just want it fixed correctly and be able to get my camper back home asap". This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv repair at Camping World was fact i have to keep taking camper up for same issues Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments