Bought a 2000 Georgie Boy Cruise Master. I found it on their site, The unit was in Council Bluffs,IA and I live in Dyer,IN.

I called and talked to Bevin in sales. I asked her what condition the unit was in with 43,000 miles. Bein told me she would check into it and call me back. I told here my main concern was brakes and tires.

She called me back and said all is good tires like new and as far as the brakes go that Camping World would not let a unit out the door that was not road worthy, Make a very long story short we have yet to go camping. and I took it to a different shop and my back brakes was metal on metal and the front not far behind. That cost $2,107.00. GM Chris Belair said I ruined the brakes.

I called Mike Ruth at the Wauconda store,He is a big guy in the service dept. because I spent $800.00 over 300 point inspection oil changes generator service water system pressure checked and dewinterize. He tolds me Camping World can not rebuild my coach pc by pc.

I wrote a very long review on RIPOFFREPORT.COM. Read it if you a planning to by an RV or take one for service.

I will also write on any review I can find. These guys need to be stopped

Product or Service Mentioned: 2000 Georgie Boy Manufacturing Cruise Master Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being decieved.

Comments