Do you often list motorhomes for sale that are not available? I understand we should have called before driving 2 hours, but it was listed, should have been available, if not already sold.

On arrival, we were told the coach was unavailable due to repairs needed. Ok. Fine. That was three weeks ago and the coach is still down for repair.

May I suggest you remove the coach from your online sales inventory until it is actually available for sale? We loved the coach and hated bothering the sweet fella that was straddled with the task of dealing with us. It's a shame we have to beg to see (purchase) a coach. We have since gone elsewhere.

That too, is a shame. We bought our first coach with Camping World and had no problem, what so ever, in fact, it was the reason we came back to do business with you.

But being put off made us feel less important and that you didn't need, nor want, our buisness. May I suggest, again, that you not list a coach unless it is available, and if you don't have the staff to do the repairs because of a show, hire more staff.

Review about: Camping World Website.

Reason of review: Listings that aren't available.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments