I bought a water heater from Fife Camping World last week and noticed as I was walking out of the store that it looked like it had been repackaged.

Sure enough it was!! It had tears and scratches on the metal and had grass visible on the top! I brought it back in to the store, they told me it was the last one. Because I just drove 1.5 hours to the store I insisted with the manager that I get free shipping on a new one. He agreed, I waited 1.5 weeks and got ANOTHER USED ONE!! With greasy finger prints all over the Styrofoam exterior and chipped. The box was visibly opened and was not even sealed on one end.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "selling used product as new" of camping world manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments