Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We took our Motorhome in for Toilet Repair which was under Good Sam Extended Warranty Service Plan. The Myrtle Beach (501 location) kept replacing parts (one at a time) - each about a month apart to get it fixed.

Finally after 5 & 1/2 months it was fixed. However - when we got the motorhome back home and opened it out (slide outs) we found water damage and mold growing in the bedroom floor and beside the living room couch (floor rug). We contacted the maintenance foreman but so far no acceptance for the responsibility of this happening. I do not know what happened and I can only surmise that they had the slides out and did not close them all the way and water seeped in and caused the damage which caused the mold to grow.

We lived in the motorhome for over three years with no problems. We stayed in the motorhome a week before I turned it in to the Camping World (501) to get it fixed with no problems except the toilet. We have sent photos to the Maintenance foreman but so far - nothing . Over a week now and soon I will contact HQ's again to try and get it resolved.

The Owner of Camping World has stated he will fix problems - but I do not know how to contact him or I would.

I bought the Motor Home from Camping World in Fayetteville, NC - and would give it back to them right now if they would only pay it off, and it is theirs AGAIN!!!!! Believe me - I will not buy from Camping World AGAIN !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 07, 2016.

Comments