2.5

Purchased Trailer Aug 18TH ,in walk thru hot water heater was defective, some one forgot to order it after many calls manager says its on ups truck, week later call again, service person says has not been ordered yet,but will order be today manager lied to me. after 28 days of waiting to pick trailer up another walk thru was promised get there no walk thru on the board called a week eaiiler for this appointment my jeep was to put hitch on they would not wire the jeep had to go to uhall in ct there at berkley all wired up except brakes for trailer they would not do it no lights for running on top just brake and flashers sent me two hours back to ct no trailier brakes there reply just go easy I wonder why they can not wire a trailer in the bunisness of selling rv, trailers by the way the final walk trailer was dirty out side and debree on the floor and counters I asked why is it not clean could not get one this is only the tip of the ice berg of what happened to my wife and I ,and I will try my best to talk to the owner kevin he needs to know how we were treated it was sad I will never go back again. kevin if you get this you should contact me these people are doing your reputation, wrong I was screwed badley and very up set and still am .

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Camping World Pros: Just like car sales men.

Camping World Cons: Sals manager lack of concern, Once you sign they dont you.

• Poor Customer Care