Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I made a appointment with the Cedarfalls Camping World, 6 weeks ahead to check out My new Thor ACE coach battery.After 2 hours of waiting, I went to check to see if they had done the check yet.

They didn't have the paper work done. So I did the work Myself. I should have been done with them then. But you can't fix ***.

I went back and had a hitch mounted to tow my car. With everything hooked up I noticed my rear cameras and radio didn't work. I called the tech back out, he told me the radio was shot. They priced one to me for $780.

And told me that it wasn't anything that they did. I said that it worked when I came in? I got the same reply.

I researched on the internet and founded out what caused the problem and how to fix it.Needless to say I won't be going back to this dealer nor would I recommend them to anyone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world rv service. Camping World needs to "don't go back there" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments