4.0

Both front and rear beds have leaked when it rained.They said they took pictures and sent them to Jayco.

Jayco has a 2 year warrenty on the unit. So far I haven't heard from either place. When I picked the unit up the service manager told me not to get it wet, I asked him how to do that in Florida in the summer. I got no reply.

I purchased the unit in June 2015.

Camping World had it 2 weeks in June and 2 weeks in July and I still am not satisfied with them or Jayco.Will writing this get me any satisfaction.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with delivery man and sales person and stated that there is a room for improvement of repair service and store manager playing games. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world manager. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Have you contacted Jayco? Find out if they've even received any photos.

In many cases the manufacturer will expedite repairs just to avoid the customer bringing it back to them.