My husband and I traveled to several different dealerships this weekend looking at different makes of campers.We have in mind all the needs and wants but haven't found the perfect camper for us that has it all.

The Salesman (Kevin Rice) started out very pleasant but after showing us 3 campers, he stated he was taking us back to the office because we were done. Once back at the office we asked for a quote on 2 of the campers, but he wouldn't do it.

He asked if we ready to put down a down payment today.Apparently if he isn't sure you'll sign he doesn't feel the need to even treat a potential customer with any respect.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I feel your pain.Negotiated a price on the phone on a trailer, made an appointment to drive up and look at the trailer.

Upon arrival, there was someone else looking at the trailer and was walking out when we were walking in. Our salesman received a phone call while we were still inspecting the trailer to let him know it was sold out from under us. If you make an appointment to see a trailer, better put down a deposit to hold it. Money talks and this management has no integrity when it comes to making a sale.

I wouldn't buy a roll of toilet paper from them.

I guess this dog eat dog world is now a part of the good ole fashioned camping business now.Hope the salesman that sold that camper prior to our appointment enjoys his commission because he has no integrity.