Update by user May 06, 2015

As of ten days ago I finally received my total and tags from Arizona.The problem there was that it took over a month just to submit the paperwork; once that was done it was returned to CampingWorld simply because they didn't send a check for taxes or the tags nor did they properly fill out the paperwork.

Once that was done, I received my tags in two weeks.

As to my warranty issues, this problem remains. I did purchase an extended warranty but to date I still have not received that paperwork nor have shake down repairs been done.

They are telling me they need for my unit to stay up to 30 days to repair very simple, one day, problems.I can't do this as I live and travel full time with the unit purchased.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2015

It purchased a new CrossRoads a Travel Trailer from Campingworld in Columbia S.C. And will never due business with this company again!

1st. The sales representative kept addressing me as Ma'am, her or she. Clearly I am male and after about the 5 th time he addressed me as a female, I clearly asked him, just what about me is female?, he never acknowledged the question other than saying, "I did?" And continued address me as female at different times throught this process.

2. My delivery time for the RV was at 10 am the following Monday, I drove away at 4:30 p.m. that day.

3. The title work that is to be done now has exceeded 60 days, my bank nor I have title or license plates, in fact AZ doesn't even have any paperwork recorded as being received. I am still dealing with this process!

4. There are minor and major issues that this unit came out of the factory with that have NEVER HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE RECORDED ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY!

I will never due business again with Camping World nor Crossroads Trailers.

Josh Dean one pissed person!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Jmdean1420 stated that there is a room for improvement of service and service department. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all listed above...." of camping world sales representative and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments