1.7
Interest Rate

I purchased an rv from Greenwood camping world.They said they checked everything and was in working order.

I had to wait a week to pick it up to find that they were still washing it and cleaning the carpet. Took it home, set in driveway for 3 days and left for short vacation. Then is when I found that my air conditioner is not working, had to get hotel. Took it to a camping world near my home and they said that the a/c was not repairable and hasn't worked for a while.

I was told to bring it back to Greenwood for repair. I have heard every reason under the sun why it is not been looked at in the shop. I bought this 38 days ago, couldn't use it and has been in the shop over 30 days.

I will never buy here again.Unhappy/ frustrated/mad.

This person wrote the review because of "i can't get answers after making requests to sales. i offered to get my money back and i would buy something else, probabl" of 2004 itasca from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $52000 and wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was long wait for service info. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments