1.8

Camping world has had my RV more this year than I have. After having it for over 60 days for minor repairs and being told all was taken care of, when I went to pick it up most of the repairs were not done. I was lied to about the repairs, over charged for repairs and taken advantage of. There were personal items that were also stolen from my RV. Parts were cannibalized from my RV. Things that worked before did not work now. There was body damage that was not there before. An awning was almost pulled off of the RV.

After 30 years in the Marine Corps I know how to inspect things and hold people accountable.

When I brought this to the service director's attention he said he would take care of it. So I took it back in to be completed. Well after another 60 days I have no idea where I stand. Repairs may or may not have been made and we are still waiting on a part that was originally supposed to have been received 3 weeks after I brought it in. Still no part.

Reimbursements from Camping world for Warranty work that we had done is like getting Congress to take a pay cut. Forget it. Customer service is next to non existent and they really don't care once they get you to sign your life away for a landlocked boat that you just throw money into it.

If you are thinking about buying an RV, DON'T.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75000 and wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Chrisf65
Sumter, South Carolina, United States #1242477

Camping world asheville same thing- I picked mine up after 5 weeks unrepaired and untouched bUT dirty and filthy.They blamed it on the manufacturer response and no parts- bs- I was in contact with the manufacturer and all parts are over night available, they just need to order them and never did.

U have now an appointment at a local dealer, where the manufacturer knows, they are good. Never again camping world. And the rude staff- seems there is a pattern US-wide.

As soon as they got your money, they want you never come back.I help them with that.