2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I took my 2008 Senaca motor home for furnace repair, After the service department said they checked the furnace out and everything was working right i took the unit home, I started the furnace it warmed up and shut down, not working right, I removed the outside cover and found a mud daubers nest built in the fan unit and the control board covered with dirt, I removed the nest and cleaned off the board, after cleaning the board the furnace was still operating bad, i removed the board and took it to camping world for testing, I asked the service department for testing they said they don't have the proper testing equipment and couldn't test it.I asked how they had tested my furnace and charged me 170 dollars for doing so if they didn't have testing equipment?

They blew me off!! so i was pissed i went to the parts department and bought a new replacement board they opened the package and compared the boards to make sure they matched, i went home it had began to snow so i put off installing the new board until it was nice outside, i installed the new board it also was defective. the fan on the furnace would not run at all. I returned the board to camping world they said it wasn't the board even though i had it tested at another shop before returning it!!!

I have never returned anything to them before and there customer service person tells me it can't be returned because it was electronic and the package had been opened!!!

which they had done and how do you know if somethings good or not until you have access to it!!!!I have spent thousands of dollars at camping world over the last 25 years and will never be spending another dime there!!!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

I liked: Few of the staff is excellent.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments