2.1
Interest Rate

Trust Me--Buy your Travel Trailer from LazyDays or any other dealer. You will regret your purchase the minute you sign the dotted line if you purchase from the most unprofessional, poorly run company with NO customer service or respect from even the highest supervisors of the company.

We had contact with all upper-level management over the last year +. Don't think for a minute that you will hear from the CEO or that he or his "crew" care that you invested your money and hours of time. They lie and cheat. They do not correct issues with their products, they blame each other and will keep your unit for months.

They cause additional damage and act like it's common practice. This is the worst R.V. buying experience we have ever shared--( owned 5). As a 2 teacher family, I assure you, we are honest and hard-working individuals.

Please take this review seriously. You will be disappointed and disgusted if you purchase from any Camping World--especially in Dover Fl.

Preferred solution: extended warrenty.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Service, Service salesmen, Customer service arrogance, Response time.

Comments

I wish i had researched Camping World before my purchase!!! I was happy with the initial purchase but the minute i needed service the nightmares began.

Had my coach for a week and needed warranty work for leaking slide and windshield. We are going on 2 month of it in their shop and cannot seem to get an answer as to when i can expect it to be done. I followup each week and am getting the same stories, waiting on approval( Untrue as i have called the manufacturer) , we are waiting on parts (also untrue as the manufacturer will tell you when parts have been ordered).

This is the worst customer service i have received in 49 years of life. Stay away from Camping World!!!

I really wished I had found this info before buying from them. My story to follow soon.

I have been going there for a while now and only experienced great service , several times they have gone above and beyond , I can only think you must be a winer or not pleas able !