Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a brand new Thor Class A Motorhome from Camping World with the total extended warranty.Remote mirrors did not work.

Camping World service department could not fix or find the problem, so after a period of time, they told me to take it to Ford as it is a Ford problem. Amazing, I could not believe what they said! Dumb ***! So I took it home, found the wiring problem and corrected it myself.

Then when I brought it out of storage this spring the Onan gas generator would not start. The Motorhome is only 9 months old with only 2000 miles on it, most of which was from the delivery to Rapid City, SD. After Camping World has had the Motorhome for two months with no communication, I called to check on what is happening. They said the generator repair is not covered by the original warranty or the high priced extended warranty they talked me into at the time of purchase.

I had heard bad things about Camping World and now I personally know they are true.The sales department will tell you anything to make a sale, the added warranty is a joke and the service department could *** up a two piece puzzle.

Review about: Thor Motor Coach Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments