1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We purchased a Thor Mirimar 9 months ago from Camping World. Id have to say that any consumer should not even come close to deciding to purchase any product from either.

The Class A Coach we purchased had been in the shop 4 of those months correcting the list of 137 item list of deficiencies ranging from replacing the shower to no working headlights to no Air Conditioning. We took one trip where we could achieve a top speed of 17 miles an hour on I-70 in Colorado and braking was equally scary. We reached out to the dealer, Camping World and offered a number of options and they could care less. The issues were so bad like extreme rust on every screw used we had no choice but to liquidate the Coach as there was no way the thing would have lasted a third of the way through our 20 year loan.

Do not buy a Thor Product. Do not buy anything from Camping World.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Thor Motor Coach Miramar Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to stand behind product, Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2016.

Comments

Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States #1283706

I am also unhappy with my Miramar 34.3 and wished I read more comments like this. Thor resonse has also been difficult in my opinion. We had a host of issues, mainly dealing with the super slide not working.

laberj45
to Jason Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States #1354476

Well ..... I'm now in litigation.... No resolution with Thor and now $12,000 into our suit.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1212503

We purchased a 2017 Miramar 34.3 and are generally displeased with the quality as well.