We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in AZ that get 118 degrees to 122 degrees so I need something that will hold up to those temperatures. After all said and done, generator they sold me for over $2000.00 will not run in over 86 degree weather which states right on it. The outdoor speaker light was melted to *** within 1 week from the heat that they talked me into buying and installing. I trusted them with all this being they are to be the professionals in this business of what I needed and what I was asking about. In AZ with the trailer only being there 2 weeks if that, all the wiring molding that holds all the wire up from until across ceiling down the wall was laying all over the trailer which had can unstuck from the extreme temperatures even though parked under a shade tree and doors windows and all vents were left open to keep the trailer cooler temps with alot of outside air going in it.
I had to keep calling camping world on my way back to the east coast 7 weeks later letting them know that the generator will not work as well as ac keeps shutting off too triggering the breaker that was put in it.
The care less all people but one young lady named Savanna. So stopping every hour for 2500 miles took us forever and alot of stress on us as well as the dogs too. One of our dogs that was 21 mos old died from this situation that was Camping Worlds fault. I called corporate several times and all they do is have the Statesville NC location keep calling me and nothing gets rectified. The one guy on the phone prior to our dog's death said he dont give a *** were his exact words to me on the phone and says if our dogs die he ain't (his hick talk) paying *** to me on the phone. It is almost 2 weeks of me making numerous calls to the corporate with these issues and a dead dog and I still have NOT heard back from anybody from corporate with giving me my $5000.00 back that I paid out that did NO good at all plus the loss of my $3500.00 dog of which I had alot of money into her since we owned her. They need to give me $10,000.00 in my losses and take their *** non working *** out of my trailer and pay me my losses of about $10,000.00 plus to pay to have the air vent re-installed back inside of it. They should pay the suffering fees as well of my son getting badly burnt on their generator just to read the label on it within its working conditions. As said this place is a real joke, we have NOT heard back from any professional service person with this company at all and we are still waiting. Do NOT buy from them, go elsewhere, this company customer service and professionalism really sucks!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor work
- Lack of integrity
- Quality of work
- Workers attitudes and language
- Reason of review:
- DOES NOT WORK AS PROMISED
- Preferred solution:
- Full Refund and My Dog Replaced that is Not replaceable, plus compensation on my sons hand being burnt badly :(
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Ac Dometic With Honda Generator 3000
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I bought this product last year for my birthday. It was fantastic! There was plenty of caramel sauce in the Gelato. This year, I bought the same product, and was..."
- "I purchased a dress from NastyDress a month ago. It took that long for it to show up. Then when i got the package, it was the size of a..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."