Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in AZ that get 118 degrees to 122 degrees so I need something that will hold up to those temperatures. After all said and done, generator they sold me for over $2000.00 will not run in over 86 degree weather which states right on it. The outdoor speaker light was melted to *** within 1 week from the heat that they talked me into buying and installing. I trusted them with all this being they are to be the professionals in this business of what I needed and what I was asking about. In AZ with the trailer only being there 2 weeks if that, all the wiring molding that holds all the wire up from until across ceiling down the wall was laying all over the trailer which had can unstuck from the extreme temperatures even though parked under a shade tree and doors windows and all vents were left open to keep the trailer cooler temps with alot of outside air going in it.
I had to keep calling camping world on my way back to the east coast 7 weeks later letting them know that the generator will not work as well as ac keeps shutting off too triggering the breaker that was put in it.
The care less all people but one young lady named Savanna. So stopping every hour for 2500 miles took us forever and alot of stress on us as well as the dogs too. One of our dogs that was 21 mos old died from this situation that was Camping Worlds fault. I called corporate several times and all they do is have the Statesville NC location keep calling me and nothing gets rectified. The one guy on the phone prior to our dog's death said he dont give a *** were his exact words to me on the phone and says if our dogs die he ain't (his hick talk) paying *** to me on the phone. It is almost 2 weeks of me making numerous calls to the corporate with these issues and a dead dog and I still have NOT heard back from anybody from corporate with giving me my $5000.00 back that I paid out that did NO good at all plus the loss of my $3500.00 dog of which I had alot of money into her since we owned her. They need to give me $10,000.00 in my losses and take their *** non working *** out of my trailer and pay me my losses of about $10,000.00 plus to pay to have the air vent re-installed back inside of it. They should pay the suffering fees as well of my son getting badly burnt on their generator just to read the label on it within its working conditions. As said this place is a real joke, we have NOT heard back from any professional service person with this company at all and we are still waiting. Do NOT buy from them, go elsewhere, this company customer service and professionalism really sucks!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor work
- Lack of integrity
- Quality of work
- Workers attitudes and language
- Reason of review:
- DOES NOT WORK AS PROMISED
- Preferred solution:
- Full Refund and My Dog Replaced that is Not replaceable, plus compensation on my sons hand being burnt badly :(
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Ac Dometic With Honda Generator 3000
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL. Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks. But the dealership was aware that..."
- "I bought this product last year for my birthday. It was fantastic! There was plenty of caramel sauce in the Gelato. This year, I bought the same product, and was..."
- "Bought a mattress on 5-23-16,but picked up Tuesday 5-31-16 and it had HAIRS on it, and looked like a blood spot. 18 photos or more . They offered another one..."
- "I purchased a dress from NastyDress a month ago. It took that long for it to show up. Then when i got the package, it was the size of a..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."