2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Had my 2016 Thor Tuscany at our local CW for the last of the warranty repairs.While they had it, it was stolen from their "secure" lot.

Why you ask? Because they left the door unlocked with the keys in it! It was recovered a few hours later, but not before the thieves stripped all of the electronics out of it. Two big screen TV's, surround sound, Blu-Ray player, satellite box, GPS, dashboard radio/backup camera monitor, plus numerous personal items.

Long story short I went back and forth with their third-party company that deals in losses. After five months of fighting, I accepted a check that covered the losses, the towing bill ($825), and my personal items. I had to sign a release stating that I could not hold Camping World responsible for anything! Not quite the end of the story.

They told me that all of the warranty items on my list had been repaired. This week, I have it a an independent repair shop taking care of the two items that were never touched. First was the bedroom slide that was coming out cockeyed and retracting cockeyed. It finally quite coming out at all.

Second was the large awning. It would start to roll out, then it would stop even though the motor was still running.

Nice repair job Camping World.They just don't care.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

I didn't like: Total lack of concern for customers.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments