Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We recently purchased a used 2011 coachmen pop up from Camping World in Greenwood.While we were looking at it, we noticed that one of the compartments was locked and there was not a battery installed.

We were unable to look in the compartment and try the lights, but being a reputable camper dealer, we assumed that the basic functions of the camper would be in working order. Between when we made our deposit and when we came to pick up the camper, it had rained. We were met with extreme resistance at our request to open the camper up and check for water. We noticed that they had not properly sealed up the camper in the parking lot after we looked at it and we were worried about moisture.

After half an hour, they finally agreed to let us see inside. We gave it a quick glance and brought it home. After we got it home, my husband started to work on it. He installed a battery only to have it arc and blow a fuse.

The wires were chewed through. He also noticed that the initially locked compartment has a rotting floor starting in the main storage compartment going back into the living space. The floor is rotten and needs to be replaced. The pop up is dangerous and unusable.

Our youngest child, and primary reason we purchased the pop up, is a medically complex child with chronic lung disease among serious diagnosis. A simple cold can admit her to the hospital. I can't image what a reaction to a rotting, possible mold situation would do to her. My husband has reached out to sales person Dannie K, and his manager, Jeff M, several times over the past two days.

Neither has returned a single phone call.

They were dishonest and sold us a possibly life threatening product.We wanted to give them a chance to make this situation right before we pursued other options but they don't seem interested in speaking to us.

Review about: Coachmen Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Sold me a dangerous product.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments