3300 Enterprise Street, Shafter, CA 93263, USA

So I'm converting an enclosed cargo trailer to an rv/toy hauler and I added 2 x 30lb propane tanks. Of course I needed a cover, so I went online and ran a Google search.

Camping world had the cheapest option, but with S&H, it was close to Amazon and others so I went with Camping world. Here's the URL for the cover:

You can clearly see it's full cover, with top and fastening hardware. So I get home today and there's this funky box from Fedex on the porch. On the side is a sticker that says "Repack".

I open it up to find one HALF of the propane cover. No paperwork, no hardware, nothing except one black 1/2 of the cover. So I call up the number in the email I received after the order and got a fairly young kid on the line. I explained the situation in detail to him.

He put me on hold a couple of times (he also mentioned he had the same issue with another customer a week before) and then told me I would be contacted in "48 hours" from some department that would figure out what I was missing and send it to me. Keep in mind this is Friday before Memorial day.

At this point I'm not feeling real warm and fuzzy over this so I ask if I can just get a refund. After a little more discussion, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said I would wait. I got no case #, no way to follow up on this. Just "wait and they will contact you". Hmmm.... I wonder what the odds are I get no call ; )

I don't need the cover right away for the project, but I'll be leaving in a month for a long trip with the trailer. So I'll wait 2 days and see what happens. I won't order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gas Tank Cover.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 25.

Comments