1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Camping World sold me a reject camper.I told them when I bought it that I am a widow I could not tow if it needed repairs and they agreed to pick it up repaired if I needed .anything .well when I got the camper they delivered it ,I couldn't open it till the following year because it was late in the season till I bought it and then when I opened it there was so much wrong with it they would not pick it up and repair it.Camping World sells rejects don't buy from them.Toilet don't flush, awning bent, my granddaughter got cut on nails sticking up,table seats fell apart,my outside sink was broken!

It is a bad product.Forest river cared even less when I called them.

Review about: 2017 Forest River Wildwood Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I wouldn't even give [ANY!] CAMPING WORLD one star.

1 day after buying my RV here - I am told I need 2 new ACs, so I spent the nite @ a hotel because I travelled 160+ miles to this CW to purchase my (used) RV with only 33,000 miles.

Unbelievable - not only did my RV break down (160+ miles from CW where I purchased my RV) - JUST 3 hrs after buying my RV @ the Tallahasse CW location (and spending over $6,000 in repairs, replacing inoperative ACs, paying for a full/detailed inspection, on the day of purchasing my RV here - it "failed" an inspection and required repairs just a few months after buying it, and broke down 2x in a few months.

On one occassion trying to leave after a camping trip - being "stuck" (again!), as the jacks wouldn't retract - with this happening JUST 1 month after buying the RV causing more repairs & replacements!

Less than 30 minutes of leaving CW, having JUST bought it here.... I complained to the Svc Dept of my problem/my concern not being able to put a DROP (literally) of fuel in my RV -

being told, "I am not pumping gas properly!" REALLY? A RV gas tank IS a regular frickin gas tank! Like an ***, I even went to 3 different gas stations trying to put fuel in my newly-purchased RV (again, not even after being off CW's sales lot 10 minutes - unable to put ANY fuel in it!).

The gas pumps kept "kicking off" like I was "tapping off" the gas tank, so I assumed the fuel gauge was faulty and the fuel tank was...

Well, I "broke down" (less than 3 hours leaving CW!) because of course - my fuel tank was empty!

Leaving me stranded @ midnightght in 30, with my 2 dogs & over 160 miles from CW - where I JUST bought my RV! So, the fuel pump had to be replaced, costing nearly $1,800 - just LESS than 48-hrs after buying my RV here! And, I PAID for an (apparent) "FULL" inspection @ CW, on day of purchase! Well - the wrong roof sealant type was applied by CW.

A month after buying my RV here - the stairs didn't work so I had to spend $1,200 on its replacement. Then, 6 months later - the RV breaks down 2x - BOTH TIMES within 48-hrs after a drive from FL to CA, only to find out ALL the spark plugs basically exploded and looked like sparklers because previous owner applied electrical tape to damaged wires! Then, the RV breaks down AGAIN in 110 heat - stuck in the middle of nowhere, in the desert! The next day, RV breaks down AGAIN (on a busy freeway!) as the CAM sensor failed.

Again - after my RV "passed" CW's complete, expensive "inspections"! Also, another RV dealer, 6 months after purchasing my RV @ this CW, found my LP tank "failed" inspection and that the LP gauge was faulty. Again - this too was inspected by CW but "passed"! I only found out about this serious problem because I had serious doubts of CW, so I had the LP tank get a 2nd inspection by a different RV dealer!

But...what a dumb *** I am to fall for this ***, AND - what vehicle dealer would keep ANY TYPE of vehicle on its lot on an empty gas tank when they know it's gonna be test driven? (again....cause I am a *** I don't doubt them, and worse...TRUST them!). NOTE TO SELF = RED ALERT on ANY sense of shadiness - eventhouth the sales rep is being your "best friend", as they see NOTHING BUT $ signs - being SHADY, a thief AND greedy! BUT again, what does one expect - falling for the cliche "car" salesmen ***!

Oh - BTW....speaking of 'trustworthiness" - sales guy (TIM), I hear regurgitating: "I am a retired cop - you can trust me" - recalling this B.S. SALES PITCH - totally trusting a former police officer - "falling" for typical, expected car dealer mentality/disgusting, selfish motive & LIES - just [really] irritated with yet ANOTHER SALES REP. And worse.....I'm retired/TOTALLY, permanently disabled (with a short life expectancy, for a 49 year old, thus my seeking (sought) the RV full-time lifestyle! Why would one EXPECT - any - better from ANY (vehicle) sales person RVs?

ESPECIALLY BE AWARE!AND - especially of [ANY] CAMPING WORLD, cause they're TRULY a "world" of their own!

to john Lee Bass #1358352

Don't buy a used camper. That on you that you did not have someone look at it first.

That is on you. Why would you buy something you can not take care of or tow.